A Day In The Mind Of

Your fucked up life, my fucked up head; a winning combo.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Welcome To Your Life

You're stupid. You're either too fat, or too skinny, and I bet it's not hard to convince you of either. You're going to die. I can't change this. I'm going to die too, and I'm scared shitless about it. But that's that. You can cry my a river about it, I know how to swim.

And that's what it's all about, boys and girls, can you swim? You think you know, but you don't. At least once in your life you have said, "god that's like the blind leading the blind," but guess what cupcake. Your life is the blind leading the blind, but do you deal?

Or do you cry about it?

Do you listen to a bunch of shitty music, write fucked up stupid poetry, wear retarded clothes, and try and pretend like you're someone you aren't? Get over yourself.

Do you waste your life playing some pixelated illusion of reality? Get the fuck out of here. You're a waste of breath. God, someone wasted their DNA creating you, I'm sure they are so proud.

Because chances are, your life sucks. You spend too much time watching tv, playing video games, and wishing your life was about ten times more exciting than it is, and crying yourself to sleep because it isn't.

Your support group? It's called beer.

Barring that, it's right here baby. Welcome to your life, it's fucked. A Day In The Mind Of is where you go to cope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home