A Day In The Mind Of

Your fucked up life, my fucked up head; a winning combo.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Bloodhound Gang Concert

Yes, it rocked. For those of you who think that 3 Doors Down is great rock and roll, I seriously want you to read someone else. For those of you who just suck, you don't know about the BHG, so I'll post a small song listing that may explain why the BHG and this site get along so great:

Lift Your Head Up High and Blow Your Brains Out

Your Only Friends Are Make Believe

The Lap Dance Is So Much Better When The Stripper Is Crying

I Wish I Were Queer So I Could Get Chicks

There. Take those kinds of high quality songs, throw in several pitchers of beer, and a lot of love in the form of beating the shit out of the guy next to you, and you have a hell of a show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home